Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tuesday morning, 24 July 2012

First mini-morning post!

So in the mornings here, I don't have much time to write a new post, but I thought I might try posting a semi-mini post until this evening when I get back to my dorm.

In my first post to this blog, I remember mentioning my friend who lives across the corridor from me, Lewis. The way our halls are set up, two rooms make a little corridor with a bathroom in between the two. I also remember mentioning with Lewis that I wasn't sure how the bathroom situation was going to work. I mean, he's a great guy...but a guy. We might have to have a talk about this...

Enough potty talk. Currently this morning we're making plans on maybe seeing a film tonight at the cinema (I feel so weird saying that, "film at the cinema") or maybe seeing Sweeney Todd on the West End. Either is fine with me. I mean, how often does this opportunity come along to have West End less than a ten minute walk from you or having the cinema just down the way a bit.

In about 5 minutes I have to leave for RADA, so I have to get going. We get our two person scenes today for Romeo and Juliet-- so excited! Until tonight friends :)

1 comment:

  1. Wait Americans don't use the word cinema? or film? o.o

    Also GO SEE SWEENEY TODD IT IS SO GOOD

    ReplyDelete